Monday, September 15, 2008

Where've we been?




Well, I wish I had some cool reason for being less than blog-tastic, but the reason the blog hasn't been updated is because I get so frustrated! I cannot figure out how to mix text and photos and it just infuriates me. So, I start a post and then I quit when I get pissed. I think it's a "mac" thing because all my PC friends tell me it's so easy. It's either a "mac" thing or I'm just dumb (kindly keep your affirmations of the latter to yourself).

So, here's what we've been up to (drumroll please)...BIG BOY UNDIES!!!! Yep, we took the plunge and Griffin has been terrific. We haven't mastered #2 in the potty (okay, we haven't done that at all), but #1 is going really well. My child owns at least (no joke) 30 pairs of underwear. This is approximately 15 times as much underwear that I own. Is that TMI? So, here's Mr. Big Boy Undies himself...


3 comments:

TheWilderBunch said...

TMI!! Hahaha! Yay for Griffin! I can't believe he is potty trained (#1). Wow. That really does mean he is a big boy. Where does the time go??? I'm so proud of him. Please pass along a hug from us to him!

Snyder Family said...

LOL at the # of undies! You were smart to wait until he turned 3!!!!

Stacey said...

Go Griffin!!!!! (and you, too, Stace). And no joke about the undies, right? I swear that's the best part for them, seeing what cartoon they can wear across their bum.