Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Better than a cleaning lady...




Griffin loves to clean. I mean really, really loves it. He loves it like I love cookie dough. He doesn't play with toys (with a few exceptions, including his Dyson vacuum cleaner) and loves to have a spray bottle and rag. So, it was no surprise that he agreed when I asked him to clean his "bike." Do you think this love of cleaning will last through his teen years?

4 comments:

LAA said...

Is he for hire? Miss and love you guys lots. Lala

TheWilderBunch said...

I agree...is he for hire? You can start his college fund by paying him to clean...haha! He's definitely a helper. I see Riley in the pic as a bystander though...he needs to pull his weight too. LOL

Aunt Tee said...

Don't feel bad about the picture thing this is my 3rd attempt to login and say.... he has cleaning in his genes maybe he'll be a janitor like his mom and uncle Larzie XXXXXOOOOO

Aunt Tee said...

yippee I got it xxxooo