Wow. Looks like you had fun even if the rides were overpriced...haha! Griffin looks happy and I'm sure that's all that matters, right :P xoxo to him! By the way, I read your page everyday...remember, I am the blog stalker!
I love those pics of G by himself!(although the ones of him with Mommy and Daddy are cute too!) He's such a handsome little devil. Aren't you proud of me for figuring out how to post this?! xoxo
What a wonderful day!! I wish we had things like that around here. That would be fun. Why wouldn't they allow daddy to ride the helicopter ride? Was he too tall? lol Looks like a great day all around. I love me some Griffin pictures!
I'm mom to the wildest, cutest, funniest three year old on the planet. I have a (not-so-secret) affinity for reality TV and any shows involving racy teenagers and twenty-somethings.
6 comments:
I'm glad you finally figured out this blogging thing to your satisfaction. I love stalking your blog.
Give Griffin a hug for me please.
Wow. Looks like you had fun even if the rides were overpriced...haha! Griffin looks happy and I'm sure that's all that matters, right :P xoxo to him! By the way, I read your page everyday...remember, I am the blog stalker!
I love those pics of G by himself!(although the ones of him with Mommy and Daddy are cute too!) He's such a handsome little devil. Aren't you proud of me for figuring out how to post this?! xoxo
Love the big picture at the top of the page! Looks like the family had a great time!
What a wonderful day!! I wish we had things like that around here. That would be fun. Why wouldn't they allow daddy to ride the helicopter ride? Was he too tall? lol Looks like a great day all around. I love me some Griffin pictures!
Oh I'm reading it all right and loving every minute of it Happy to see you having fun xxxxoooo
Post a Comment