Oh how sad. I laid with my doodlebug for a bit tonight at bedtime. It is so bittersweet that he's three tomorrow.
I love, love, love this age! I think it's my favorite thus far. I love how Griffin says things, I love the things he says, I love being able to reason with him (as much as you can reason with a two year and 364 day old) and I love how he makes me laugh everyday. I do miss, though, having an infant, him needing me, our late night feedings, footed pajamas, beets all over his face and watching him sleep in his crib.
On August 6, 2005, Danny and I went to our favorite restaurant (Bert's Seafood in Greensboro...YUM!) and came home to watch Die Hard (Danny couldn't believe I'd never seen it). We went to bed never thinking that tomorrow would be "the" day. As cliche as it sounds (and, it's cliche to say it's cliche), time has truly flown. I think I'll home-school him through college. No, grad school, maybe law school or med school. I'd better get to studying!
Here's Griffin's last picture as a two year old...
2 comments:
Griffin,
abu y papi llamaron para cantarte el happy birthday, pero ya estabas durmiendo. Entonces vi las fotos tuyas que me enseno auntie cookie. Estas muy CUTE!!
Abu y papi
Stacey,
estas muy flaca y linda!! Te quitastes 10 anos! Congratulations!! love abu
Hey Griffin-Man,
you are just tooooo CUTE!! I read all about your special day. I want some WORMS!!!! Save me some!!
LOVE U LOTS
autie Cookie
Post a Comment