Sunday, April 5, 2009

# 6 in your programs, #1 in our hearts!

The Tarheels had their first game yesterday and it was a good day to wear Carolina Blue! You can see all Griffin's ball skills below.

That's a run...not a kick at an imaginary soccer ball!

Contemplating his next move...

At the end of the game, all the parents make a tunnel for the kids to run through...they ran through about 10 times each!

Griffin and Ella doing what they do best...playing (and I don't mean soccer!)





Just chillin' "I think my teammates have it under control..."

The cutest #6 EVER!

Daddy and G with Ella and Jeff...it was a little windy on those time outs!

Griffin, Ella and Sawyer. The smiles? That's because they just finished and got fruit snacks!

The 2009 Tarheels. I'm tellin' ya, see the kid in top row, third from the left? He's headed for the World Cup! See the kid in front of the coach (yeah, the one that looks like Danny?)? He had to get a firm hand on his shoulder to cooperate. That's why he's in front of the coach! I love my soccer playin' boy!

2 comments:

LAA said...

Lets hope he takes after his Uncles and not his favorite Aunt when it comes to his soccer skills. Can't wait to see you guys! XOXOX

TheWilderBunch said...

omgosh Griffin is playing organized soccer?! What a big boy! I can't stand it. He is so stinkin' precious. You must videotape some of his games. I bet he is a hoot on the field :o)