Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW!


Last night we got a huge treat in Greensboro...FIVE inches of snow! We count this as Griffin's first "true" snow since it's the first time he's been out to play in it. And, he LOVED it! I think what he really loved was watching Riley in the snow

Riley loved it too!

He loved running in it, eating it...

posing with Daddy and Griffin in it!
Griffin loved throwing it and just generally looking cute in it.




Griffin did not, however, like his snow pants (they *may* have been a little tight around the middle!)
but they were oh so cute!

(yes, once again, the photos are backwards...I've given up!)

3 comments:

TheWilderBunch said...

I love the shots of Griffin and Riley in the snow.....however, it's *very* difficult to read your story....your background and font color are the same I think. I'm glad you guys had a great time today. We did too....well except that Chase is sick, but he still managed to have fun

LAA said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Wish I could've been there with you. Lala can make a mean snowball. Miss you guys!

Snyder Family said...

I love those pictures and am jealous of all the snow! Love the one of Danny, Griffin and Riley outside.