Sunday, January 4, 2009

don't tell Mommy

On New Year's Day, I slept in and Danny took Griffin to McDonald's for breakfast (I got to sleep in, what can I say?). Here's how the conversation went (as reported by Danny).

G: I'm sooo hungry, Daddy.
D: What do you want for breakfast, Buddy?
G: I want eggs, sausage and hash browns.
D: Okay.
G: What are you going to get, Daddy?
D: I'm going to get an egg McMuffin.
G: Daddy, you can get a soda. I won't tell Mommy!!!

My child loves soda. He gets a little sip every now and then and now it has become the forbidden fruit. AND, who told him not to tell Mommy things?!?!?!

2 comments:

TheWilderBunch said...

already keeping *secrets* hahaha....wow, what a life ahead of us Mommies! That is the cutest breakfast story ever!

Aunt Tee said...

HMMMM who indeed ??? Mommy just has to ask the right questions and all truths will be revealed !!! right mommy ?? xxxooo Pictures please !!! Aunt Tee