Yet again I have managed to mess up the order of the photos. Oh well...here are Griffin's rewards for being such a good boy and cleaning (see below...)
Just kidding. Although, he sampled more than one or two, I'm sure!

I wasn't lying about the cleaning. And Aunt Cary is dancing adn cheering G on, not spanking his bum!

You work for your dinner in this family!

The three Alvarezes and their niece, Elena (her immediate fam is in Cali so we were sooo happy to see her come from Boston)

Auntie Lala before she showed her true colors (see photo with Doug below)

Grandpa violates the turkey

Griffin and Kelsey peel sweet potatoes. Yep, this kid cleans AND cooks! (Griffin, not Kelsey!)

And some cute little turkeys for good helpers.

Griffin was a dream on the 11 hour drive up and 15 hour drive home. Yes, I said 15!!!!

Griffin and Adam who was so much fun; Griffin loved hanging with him and Kelsey!

The girls get ready to go to a shower...looking lovely, don't you agree?

Lala shows her true colors and Doug is (rightly) afraid :o)

Or maybe these are her true colors!!!

Happy Holidays, Everyone!!! We hope your Turkey day was great and that December is off to a good start.
1 comment:
I say LaLa's true colors are definitely in the last picture...if everyone only knew what Doug said right before that picture..
Love you!
Post a Comment