We had a very busy Halloween season. Yes, season. When, you ask, did Halloween become a season? I don't know. But, let's start with the good stuff...
The loot!!! Griffin loved trick-or-treating and seemed to really be amazed that all he had to do was ring a doorbell and people would give him candy. It's going to be tough to teach him that this only happens one day a year!
Did you know gorillas love popcorn balls?
The night before Halloween, we went to a festival of sort at a local science center. It was fun, but about a billion of our closest friends also chose to come. The fish were really biting at this game, though!

and Griffin had a great chat with Ralphie (EVERY buffalo we see is Ralphie...CU's mascot)


We also went to a Halloween concert and Griffin danced the afternoon away!
Our friend, Skye, also came and she was brave enough to go on stage with the band (the pink fairy)...she's so cool!

4 comments:
Love the Halloween pictures. He is the cutest Gorilla I've ever seen (the banana and the zookeeper aren't bad either!) ;)
Great pictures!!!! Love G's costume! It's perfect! Looks like you had the best time!!!!
LOL!
How cute... I love the matching costumes!
I miss you guys! Can't wait for December!
Post a Comment