Last Friday Griffin and I went to Cary to meet my friend, Jenny (we were roommates in college and she was in our wedding) and her two kids, Sam and Katie. Katie is 4 1/2 months old (she was born on my anniversary!) and Sam is ten days younger than Griffin.
Sam rollin' around...and loving it!
Jenny and Katie looking sweet (and not sweaty!)


How do you fly this thing????
I love digging (now quit taking my picture!)
buddies...off to find some trouble (or create some if there's none to be found)
If my old laptop hadn't crashed, I'd post some super cute pictures of Griffin and Sam together at 8 weeks old or so. Alas, they are gone (lesson to be learned? BACK UP YOUR FILES!). Happy Saturday!
2 comments:
Very cute - was that last one posed?
Love you and can't wait to see you next week!!
I love it !!! xxxxoooo
Post a Comment